Nikon 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Product Code: Nikon 50mm 1.8 G Lens
Availability: In Stock
QtyAny enquiry about this product
Have a Question?
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Special Edition Lens is a fast normal prime lens that is designed for use on both Nikon FX and DX DSLRs. Its lightweight and stylish design integrates enhanced knurling on the focus ring to add a functional and aesthetic element that complement refined manual focusing control. When working with autofocus, a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) AF system is quick, precise, smooth, and quiet, which benefits both still and movie shooting.
One aspherical element is incorporated into the optical design to help minimize chromatic aberrations while also contributing to high image sharpness and clarity. A seven-blade rounded diaphragm helps to render a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques, which is further benefitted by the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture.
- Normal-perspective prime lens is ideal for everyday shooting situations.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low-light conditions and for selective focus and shallow depth of field applications.
- The SWM autofocus motor is fast, accurate, smooth, and near-silent to support working with both still imagery and movie recording. It also enables a seamless transition to manual focusing control for refined precision.
- Easy-to-grip knurling and hatching on the manual focus ring contributes to more efficient handling when working in the manual focus mode.
- One aspherical element contributes to high image sharpness while also minimizing chromatic aberrations and distortions.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces an aesthetic out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.
- Compatible with both FX and DX-format DSLRS; when used with a DX-sized sensor, the apparent field of view will be equivalent to that of a 75mm lens. PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
F Mount Lens/FX Format
Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
One Aspherical Element
Super Integrated Lens Coating
Silent Wave AF Motor
Enhanced Knurling on Focus Ring
Handsome Retro Design
Minimum Focus Distance: 18"
Filter Diameter: 58mm
7-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
|Angle of view||47°<br> DX Picture Angle: 31° 30'|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.8<br> Minimum: f/16|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film<br> Nikon DX|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' (45 cm)|
|Focal Lenght||50mm<br> Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 75 mm|
|Box Dimension(LxWxH)||6.9 x 5.2 x 4.9"|
|Dimension(DxL)||Approx. 2.87 x 2.07" (73 x 52.5 mm)|
|Filter Size||Front:58 mm|